Rider’s Competition Checklist!
We’re excited that you will be showing with PBRA! To help you get ready, we have put together a show clothes checklist. Please go through to ensure your rider has all the items needed!
If you find an alternate required item which is a more comfortable fit for your budget/rider, it will likely serve the purpose just fine!
- Solid black show helmet (Charles Owen JR8/GR8)
- Solid black show gloves (Leather/SSG)
- Lightweight white long-sleeve show shirt (snap collar/Coolmax) – NO stock pin
- Navy Show Coat (RJ Classics)
- Hair elastics to match color of hair
- Leather belt to match boots
- Shoe polish kit to keep show boots clean
- Short (20” or less) black crop
- White fleece contoured saddle pad (Loose Size Guideline: Pony- 15”, Jr Rider- 16”, Adult Rider-17”)
- No jewelry, only modest post earrings if desired
- Tall socks
Over 12 Years Old:
- Khaki-Colored Breeches (Tailored Sportsman/Euro Style)
- Fitted, zip-back black leather tall boots (Ariat)
- Hairnets to match color of hair
Under 12 Years Old:
- Khaki-colored jodhpurs with boot straps (Tailored Sportsman)
- Leather jodhpur straps to match paddock boots
- Leather paddock boots
- Large bows
Local Tack Shops:
- The Tackeria
- Dover Saddlery
- On Course Consignment
If interested in ordering online, please visit www.DoverSaddlery.com for a full selection of Child/Adult options. Coupons are also available online!